- Bahasa Indonesia
- русский язык
Mycodo Environmental Monitoring and Regulation System~
Mycodo is open source software designed to run on the Raspberry Pi and other single-board computers (SBCs). It couples inputs and outputs in interesting ways to sense and manipulate the environment.
See the README for features, projects using Mycodo, screenshots, and other information.
- Single-board computer (Recommended: Raspberry Pi, any version: Zero, 1, 2, 3, or 4)
- Debian-based operating system
- An active internet connection
Once booted and logged in, run the following command to initiate the Mycodo install:
curl -L https://kizniche.github.io/Mycodo/install | bash
After installation, open a web browser to the SBC's IP address and you will be prompted to create an Admin user and login.
- Mycodo on GitHub
- Mycodo Wiki
- Mycodo API
- Discussion Forum
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Mycodo Support (Android App)
Become a Sponsor: github.com/sponsors/kizniche
Other Methods: KyleGabriel.com/donate